Saturday, January 15, 2011

What's going on with me these days =)

Bismillah
Salam wbt..

These days I've just been trying to clean myself a lot. I guess both physically and internally.
There's a lot that I need to cater to. To change and to be better.
I'm trying to stabilise. Trying te get back closer to Allah. Trying to mend my relationships. Trying to bridge back broken bridges of communication. Trying to be a slave (to Allah s.w.t).

Ive been reading some stuff, listening to some things and pondering a lot. Checking myself a lot. And learning to be humble.

I've been listening to Suhaib Webb's Fatihah series. Listening also to Brother Nouman Ali Khan Tried to search for some Sheikh Hamza's talks...but there's not much of interest.

Erm...'ve been also reading explanations of hadiths, tafsir of al-Qur'an, reading about Sejarah Nusantara and I guess....a lot of muhasabah and mujahadah...fighting a lot interest to try to keep my heart pure from diseases of the heart.

Also, trying to get my study in tact. And praying to Allah....
__________

okay...:) I hope these words...stuff in my blogs and stuff here... will help you guys. Subhanallah, Allahu akbar and Alhamdulillah.

And...i'll post some links below for the stuff that I got above. Please visit the sites, and listen, and learn, and internalize, and externalize, in your heart, in your mind and in your actions. =) InsyaAllah I hope I will get to Paradise and I hope to meet all of us there. =)

Here they are:


ok...w'salam wbt =)
have a good day guys...be honest with yourself ya...

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment